The aftermath of a wildfire can be difficult to deal with. Crown Restoration understands the challenges associated with smoke residue removal and smoke smell elimination. Our team has developed a comprehensive method to restore the original freshness of your space. We will show you our tried and tested methods in this blog.
Smoke Residue Removal
Smoke residues can be difficult to remove. Our specialized techniques ensure thorough removal. How we remove smoke residue:
1) Assessment and preparation
- Our technicians begin by assessing the damage caused by smoke residue. We can then develop a plan that is tailored to your situation.
- We ensure the safety of our team as well as your property by taking all necessary precautions.
2) Surface Cleaning
- Dry cleaning surfaces with HEPA-filtered vacuums is the first step. This helps to remove soot, ash and loose particles without spreading them further.
- We then use cleaning products and techniques that are specially formulated to remove any remaining residue of smoke from various surfaces. We have extensive experience in cleaning walls, ceilings and furniture.
3) Air Filtration
- The persistent smell can be caused by smoke particles that linger in air. Air filtration systems of high quality are used to combat this problem. These systems remove and capture airborne pollutants, improving air quality.
Smoke Odor Elimination
Smoke odors can be difficult to remove completely. Our team has the tools and techniques necessary to eliminate even the most stubborn odors. Our approach to eliminating smoke odors is as follows:
1) Deep Cleaning and Deodorizing
- We use specialized cleaning products to deodorize and clean the affected surfaces.
- Our technicians are meticulous in their attention to detail and ensure that every surface is treated to effectively eliminate the odor.
2) Ozone Treatment
- The use of ozone is an effective way to eliminate smoke odors. Our ozone generators release ozone molecules which penetrate and neutralize the smoke odor particles.
- This treatment is carried out in a controlled way, which ensures the safety of the property and its occupants.
3) Thermal Fogging
- Thermal fogging is used in cases where the smoke smell persists. This technique uses a thermal fogging device that emits deodorizing agents in a mist.
- Fog reaches every corner of your room, even those that are hard to reach, eliminating odors completely.